Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tammy's life...

After watching that video about Tammy i thought for a second how lucky i am to be living in this country, and being able to go to school and drive a car...I mean, my family is not rich or wealthy at all. They are the working class if that's how you say it. I work for my own things and my parents work for us and for my future education. Sometimes i wanna say " i really really want to live in that huge house over there, but we can't afford it" but i realize more and more that i am happy the way i am. I am happy having what i have, and i shall say that i have a lot more that many people do, living in this country for only 3 years.
It is extremely sad how Tammy walks to work, and gets paid so little, it is heartbreaking to see her live a life she does...

No comments: